jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

CRUSH POWER MUSIC

Hi

I have not been to any concert of any particular singer, but I went to Crush power music. It is a concert of some singer, but is different because is fresh air in the park Intercomunal of Santiago.
It is concert started at 12.00 pm. First I make one queue for more time, at  that time a well-know  a group of artist appeared, "Villa Cariño" a chilean group with style  cumbia, afther was presented "Nacho" a artist of international also "Chico trujillo" and "Turizo". 
It is concert enjoy with my sister and my best friend, remember what is day it was very very hot, so they threw water at us from a truck. I also remember that my skirt was dirty because of the dust in the park. My sister  was given a balloon that I didn´t release all afternoon, she was the one I enjoyed the most and that make me happy. For my the most funny I had to film and save the backpacks.





3 comentarios:

  1. I love this type of shows! i think that it's very funny. Besides I really like listen to Villa Cariño. I would like go to the show with your best friend and your sister, for the other!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I went to this festival with you haha... We really enjoyed.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like this shows, yous have very funny stories about this !!

    ResponderBorrar

Study a door should never close

Hello my loyal fiends!! In this post to talk about the studies, the truth since I was a girl that I liked to learn new things, but I wa...