viernes, 19 de mayo de 2017

Read, Read, Read!

Hello

How is everything? in this opportunity I will write of books. I don´t usually read, I only do it when I need, one example is the essay, in this chance it is necessary to have a previous reading to know the subject, for what little I remember, the firts book I read was Papelucho at the beginning I did not like it very much, but after I found it interesting, yes,yes,yes was a girl.
After this I like reading a little more, I can say that the author who has astonished me is neufert, since it relates to my tastes, to project, but the books that catch my attention are those of science, perhaps new discoveries or analysis of an object, but the book must be Attractive to my eyes ... I do not have a favorite book, But a book that I remember and that made me want to read was the metamorphosis, I think it was one of the few books I remember, and that allowed me to be concentrated until the end....

Reading for me is not very attractive, it makes me sleepy ups :) :)

5 comentarios:

  1. I consider excellent that you like Neufert,this will motivate you! I do not like any author in particular of this career haha.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. jajajaja the metamorphosis it's an amazing book, a deep metaphore. did you read "Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde"? from Robert Louis Stevenson, maybe this book will catch you attention jeje

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Read "the useless life of Pito Pérez" written by José Rubén Romero and you will love the books!:D

    ResponderBorrar
  4. It´s true, reading makes me sleepy too, but I thing that is a positive thing because i like to read in the night.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I consider the history of Papelucho a clasic in the first books of my life.

    ResponderBorrar

Study a door should never close

Hello my loyal fiends!! In this post to talk about the studies, the truth since I was a girl that I liked to learn new things, but I wa...