jueves, 22 de agosto de 2019

MY FAVORITE COUNTRY

Hi
What a good moment for to write about to the country that I love! España!! Since I was a little I speak of the country because I like its culture, typical dances, food, landscapes, colors, households and your people. They are the ones that revitalize the country whit its sales in the street, inviting whit their particular scents. The country it has a unique space organization, around the squares. When you have the possibility to travel I would tour each city, town for to learn from everything he has.  
I in a few more years I want to go to study besides walking. Traveling and passing is always the best idea. It´s a bit expensive, but nothing that saving can a cover.
My biggest reward or what I would most value of the trip would be to study and see the constructions and churches, because they are specific taste that I have for my career. I have time for get organize the travel and everything I can know.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Study a door should never close

Hello my loyal fiends!! In this post to talk about the studies, the truth since I was a girl that I liked to learn new things, but I wa...