jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

TV Program

Hello
In this post I am to talk about my favorite TV show. I watch television but not a lot, I prefer the films and when I watch television I do the weekends with my family. I don´t favorite tv program because take a lot of time, what is not compatible with me and with the things I do now.  What I remember is that when I was a child I watched a series called ¨Wizards of Waverly place¨.
This series the watched in the morning with my sisters in your room, a few years ago they not longer give the series, but my favorite characters was ¨Selena Gomez¨ she is the principal celebraty. In the actuallity she is a singer and I like her music and style. It was a long serie, it has many chapters and very diverse.
Firstly is one family form for one mother, one father and two son and one daughter. The Father and his children are wizards but not the mother. The serie is over with one film. This serie is not longer on Tv but can be search for Internet but not with best quality.

4 comentarios:

  1. I love the Wizard of Waverly Place!! His father was very funy

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I sow this serie too in Disney Channel and I sow Hannah Montana too in this channel

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also saw this TV program and all the program of Zapping Zone jaja, I really loved Dinesy Channel

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I didn't watch Wizards of Waverly place but I watched The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and i loved it

    ResponderBorrar

Study a door should never close

Hello my loyal fiends!! In this post to talk about the studies, the truth since I was a girl that I liked to learn new things, but I wa...