martes, 3 de diciembre de 2019

Study a door should never close

Hello my loyal fiends!!
In this post to talk about the studies, the truth since I was a girl that I liked to learn new things, but I was not doing well in the first courses of the school. My mother couldn´t study everything she wanted , I think that is why they are giving me and my sister the best education, that is my motivation every day to finish my university career. When I finish my degree in architecture, I would like to continue my studies to improve in the area of housing construction. I would like to do these studies abroad, I still don´t know which country , but surely there are several that handle the topic. I think the best way to learn is in the field, so I would choose a city that takes these courses with real cases. 
I woul also  like to not only learn about a specific topic, I want to learn a language like Italian or frech, language that inspire motivation for your pronunciation jajjaja studying will always be an adventure and very good experiences, getting a job also depends a lot on what you study? and where you study?. That´s why I always tell my sister to study hard and if she wants to study another career , it´s always time.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Study a door should never close

Hello my loyal fiends!! In this post to talk about the studies, the truth since I was a girl that I liked to learn new things, but I wa...