viernes, 16 de junio de 2017

Physical Conditioning

Hello! The subject favorite is Workshop, because it relates to my career and I love it but on this occasion I'm going to write about a sports field, Physical Conditioning.
This subject branch is taught by the teacher Mariana Morgado, which by the way is very good as a teacher.
This semester I chose, for lighten my academy charge, because each years is more difficult, I also did it thinking in how much the sport helps. The class i´ts the days tuesday and friday in the morning is based primarily on good elongation, endurance, and strengthening of muscles. The duration is approx. of one hours.

I like it because it helps me to be well mentally, also to handle the stress of the career. I'm not much of a sport, but this semester I am in balance (think jajaja). The environment is nice.I'm with a partner of workshop is very funny, and we laugh at everything, because we're both sedentary. So far I have done well, and I am improving physical endurance, I struggled to get up early, but it is the best way to take advantage of the day.

4 comentarios:

  1. I have heard that the class is very painful but people still love it :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi, for my its very heard the class, and its so dificult get up early, But I like to feel good about my body jajsj see you soon

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Before I could also do fitness and I loved =)

    ResponderBorrar

Study a door should never close

Hello my loyal fiends!! In this post to talk about the studies, the truth since I was a girl that I liked to learn new things, but I wa...