viernes, 9 de junio de 2017

My Reference platform architecture

Hello!!
This website http://www.plataformaarquitectura.cl/cl  help me whit my career, as its name says, it is architecture. In this site you can find a bit of everything in relation to construction, art, desig, is known for innovative projects that are published and this projects, and these projects have a tab to which you can access and view files such as plants, cuts and photos. 


We, as students, are not guided by our ideas, giving a better basis for the realization of these. This siotio I visit when I have an idea, which is not complete but I have friends, that your only reference is this website. It has different styles, for the different types of tastes that exists between people.
What I like about this page is that it helps to know architects and architecture as such from all over the world and allows to realize how can be done architecture starting only with a concept.

The teachers of the workshop recommend visiting these pages from time to time, to learn and apply what was learned in our future projects.

3 comentarios:

  1. I think it's very useful for your career

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi María:
    I visited that page, it's enough interesting, and even, I will use for my homework.
    Regards!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I thing we all talk about this site jaja it is a very good website and it is very complete

    ResponderBorrar

Study a door should never close

Hello my loyal fiends!! In this post to talk about the studies, the truth since I was a girl that I liked to learn new things, but I wa...