lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2019

MY IDEAL JOB

HELLO PEOPLE!!
In this post I will the you about my ideal job or rather dreamed. At this time my specialty is focused the sustainable construction, because today It´s essential to live in the best possible. I always been interested in helping people. In the future I want to be able to tour the social housing condominiums and give my contribution from the architecture. I would like to talk to people and know their needs, being honest I do not see myself in a office from Monday to Friday. Currently for my seminar I am working whit EIFS, an external thermal insulation system applied in social housing condominums. This topic hasallowed me to travel communes with its implementation and has been one of the best experiences, I have trained to handle the topic well and this is thankks to the professionals who are interested in this type of research. Many of my friend do not like to reach a municipality but for me it would be a pleasure to participate in housing projects and to be able to make a quality construction. 
These opportunities form a trained professional. Before finishing the post, I would like to mention that in addition to knowing the sets it would be wonderful to be able to continue training an empowering people, since they are the one who will occupy their housing daily with sustainable conditions.
Cheers.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Study a door should never close

Hello my loyal fiends!! In this post to talk about the studies, the truth since I was a girl that I liked to learn new things, but I wa...